View Single Post

Old 06-27-2018, 02:02 PM

Liked 7,399 Times in 2,513 Posts

The only folks who say that Revolvers are obsolete are Mall Ninja/Armchair Commandos who lack a valid opinion on firearms since their interest in firearms is typically illegitimate, stemming from a need to compensate for their insecurities regarding their own masculinity.

Honestly, who says that Revolvers are obsolete save for posers who assert that their lower capacity is a liability because they believe in "being prepared" even if it is for extremely unlikely scenarios in which they end up facing multiple armed assailants, regardless of how minimal their odds of survival may realistically be under those circumstances? Oh that's right, nobody... Because it's completely irrational for the average civilian to prepare for something like that, and in realistic self-defense scenarios, 5-rounds of .38 Special +P are perfectly adequate.

Don't get me wrong, if you feel that you need more than 5-rounds, regardless of the power factor of the ammo, then that's cool, just don't go forcing your philosophy on others.

By the way, this is all coming from a guy who carries a 7-shot Semiautomatic Pistol, so it's not just me defending my own personal choice of EDC.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: