View Single Post

Old 07-01-2018, 09:08 PM

Liked 509 Times in 195 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Being in a bar and carrying a gun are not conducive to good things happening. If you think you'll need a gun at the bar then don't go! Stay out of other peoples business, breaking up fights at a bar is the job for the bouncers and the police, not somebody who has probably been drinking too. Just another case where alcohol and guns don't mix. To bad for the family, and others concerned.
AJ, I agree with everything you said except "If you think you'll need a gun at the bar then don't go" I carry every where I can. Not because I think I'll need a gun but because I might need a gun. I don't drink and it's very seldom if I'm going to be in a bar late at night. So I will continue to carry as often as I can.

Now as to what happened. I wear hearing aids and could easily lose one or the battery could go dead.. If that were to happen I might not hear some commands given in a loud, noisy situation. I don't pocket carry. I hope I don't get shot in the back. My last comment is not a judgement on the choice of the officer to use lethal force. Just my own hopes and or fears.

Last edited by jhnttrpp; 07-01-2018 at 09:16 PM.