View Single Post

Old 07-10-2018, 06:14 PM

Liked 6,021 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacker View Post
No, but if you had one in good running condition with body intact, I'd take it off your hands.

tell me, which do you prefer?

or

First thought: Any chance you can drop one of the top three cars off at Houston airport in early October and pick it up mid November?

Second thought: Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada without air con????? And what about blue tooth for the phone/music/GPS? Mmmmm.......

I love my Springfield .45 and Kimber Stainless II 9mm1911's and can carry either on the range all day. But at the end of the day it is a relief to take the belt, holster and mag pouches off.

I'm not a fan of the G17 I carry on duty, but when I carry (last week was a prime example) it is not as heavy after a 9 - 10 hr shift as my beautiful stainless 1911's, although that could be as a result fo how we carry (duty belt connected to bottom of stab prof vest, weight supported by shoulders/back compared to tightening trouser belt a notch and attaching duty belt to trousers with keepers).

So, horses for courses. For fun and appreciation, classic cars and guns. For utility, those ugly but efficient plastic fantastics.

Do not, will not ever, own a Glock though.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: