View Single Post

Old 07-10-2018, 07:21 PM

Liked 3,927 Times in 2,366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggernosis View Post
Yeah, that's part of the problem with our society today - too many people willing to turn the other cheek, not "get involved", and wait for the government (Police, in this case) to fix things. Sheeple....

Not saying that I would use deadly force, but I'll be damned if I'm going to stand by and let someone get kicked to death. If it was a child molestor, well, let the courts take care of that. Or they can beat said child molestor to death somewhere else.
No it is pure common sense. So you know for a fact the dude getting his head bashed in is the victim right? Oh wait, maybe he was the attacker? Maybe he had pulled a gun or knife or broke a beer bottle over the guys head who is now kicking the poop out of him. So you go all John Wayne & the victim/slash attacker thinks you are helping the guy that just pulled a knife on him, so he now goes after you, maybe with his own gun because he sees yours? Yeah I can't see anything wrong with that scenario. Puzzy, no, smart, yes.
Yes sure if it was my wife or son I would want someone to help then but then I know that they were not the attacker that got thumped. It alweays comes down to do you know what you see is what is actually happening? Unless you are the victim or standing right there when it happens, you rarely actually know. So how many folks are you willing to kill to get involved? it could be several & oh yes, you will likely be seen as responsible for them.

Last edited by fredj338; 07-11-2018 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Clean up
The Following User Likes This Post: