View Single Post

Old 07-12-2018, 02:20 PM

Liked 159 Times in 56 Posts

Yeah that colt was another one that inspired me. I didn't go that route though because of the colt being larger and heavier then the s&w. It is a beautiful revolver though.

As far as the front sight I've thought about not using a front sight and making it like a charter arms pitbull. Then just running a longer notch down the top strap for some better alignment. I mean let's be honest. The intended purpose isn't going to shoot well long distances anyway so it probably wouldn't be a big deal anyway.

I'm still up in the air on the round butt conversion for now but not excluding it.

Hondo44 I'm going to PM for more info on what you explained just to make sure I'm clear on what you are saying to do. I have all the equipment and capability of doing the welding at home so in definitely considering it at some point.

If those of you that posted about a 2" barrel could post some more pictures that would be awesome! As of right now deyomatics is the only real short snubby I could find using a original style barrel.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: