View Single Post

Old 07-13-2018, 06:49 PM

Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientpurgolder View Post
I did it! Bought the last one in stock at local gun store. Very happy with choice. Do the 15/17 round mags of the full size M&P properly fit the 9C? Do you use a sleeve for the 17 rounder? Finally, any suggestions how to loosen up the tool used for changing out palmswells? A bear to dislodge.
Appreciate any input.
Congrats!

I keep up with pricing and availability of the original 9c. There aren't that many up for sale, they're out there, but seems like it's holding it's popularity with existing owners. I'll probably pickup another given the chance.

Yes, the 15 round 9 Compact 2.0 and 9 FS 17 round mags fit the 9c 1.0 (image included). There is no after market mag sleeve for the 15 round mag to fit the 9c 1.0. But, XGRIP says to be rolling one out this summer. For now I bought a few cheap versions (knock offs) of the XGRIP and cut them down to fit the 15 round mag while at the range. I don't carry it that way, but fun for the range.

XGRIP already makes a mag sleeve for the 17 round magazine to fit the 9c 1.0 (image included).

Smith & Wesson M&P 9/40C Mag Adapter | X-GRIP Mag Adapter

The first few times it was tough to pull out the back strap tool. Twist the tool until it's perpendicular with the grip (image included). Once it's perpendicular it slides right out. Any variation and their is a small plastic catch piece on the tool, which gets caught up on the inside of the grip.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0256.jpg (28.8 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0258.jpg (27.9 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0259.jpg (26.1 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0260.jpg (27.5 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0262.jpg (17.6 KB, 62 views)
The Following 2 Users Like Post: