View Single Post

Old 07-15-2018, 07:59 AM

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

let me try again i keep writing a reply but it will not post and then deletes it so here i go again for the third time , 3GN and GhostMutt many thanks for taking the time to post your informative and lengthy reply's it is most appreciated, i am currently looking to start competition shooting when i have found a second club that specializes in this area with .22 semi's. i like the sound of buying the basic model and then having it modified to competition spec sounds a lot more fun than just going out and buying the most expensive model from SW. It is a learning curve that i look forward to trying. 3GN is it the Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24 Riflescope you are referring to? i see they 4 different models in the eagle. pretty sure a chap pops into the club on Wednesdays called Bob who i think is from the Cheshire gun room will ask him on costings for the MODS you mentioned Steve and let him know you sent me over. I work in old trafford just across from the BBC so you sound that you are not to far from me and thanks for the offer on parts collection rather than post. i will put a shopping list together and post the spec before i get my wallet out, chaps again thanks for all of the advice here i am a newbie to this so not altogether sure what you are going on about sometimes but will make it a priority to understand it over the next few days.

Last edited by Whizdom888; 07-15-2018 at 08:00 AM.