View Single Post

Old 07-19-2018, 03:53 PM
US Veteran
Absent Comrade

Liked 16,154 Times in 7,408 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbm6893 View Post
I’m sure don Johnson isn’t watching the movies because he doesn’t want to see his daughter naked and being submissive to some dude. As a father of a daughter, I don’t blame him.
Oh, sure. That's definitely the impression he gave in that interview.

But Marisa Miller said that her dad gets extra copies of magazines in which she's posed, inc. the, Sports Ill. issue in which she wore just a cell phone or small transistor radio. He's very proud of her.

I'm a little relieved that my daughter chose not to model or become an actress. I think that's the prevailing attitude among fathers.

Back in 1992, when Sharon Stone became famous for just one scene in a particular movie, I wondered how her dad felt. But actresses sometimes take notorious roles to become household names and get major roles.

I respect Dakota Johnson, as both a person and an actress. She seems a nice person. And for Hollywood, she isn't radically irritating as many other actresses are. BTW, her character achieved parity with Grey in the series and they married. She reformed his kinky ways. One reason why so many women like the series is that it's basically a poor girl catches a rich man theme. Sort of like, Pretty Woman in that aspect.

But I understand your view. Dads of actresses and models must need more tolerance than most fathers have.

Last edited by Texas Star; 07-19-2018 at 04:34 PM.