View Single Post

Old 08-02-2018, 09:47 AM

Liked 5,118 Times in 1,946 Posts

I'm curious about how the 4566 CQB differs from a 4566TSW. Do they have different springs, trigger/sear configuration or are they more "tuned up". I lucked into a 4566 TSW which was one of the 25 or so sent to the Kentucky State Police for evaluation (at least that's the story I got with it). It doesn't have a rail thank goodness, and is still LNIB.

Should I refrain from having any "tuning" work done to it? I'd like it to have a lighter DA pull, although it's pretty smooth already. Or should I just shoot it and keep the thing bone stock? I replaced the springs in my 4516 with some Wolff or Wilson springs ( can't recall which) and I polished a few things when I had it apart. It's now a lot smoother and has a bit lighter pull. Are there any CQB parts that might drop in and help?

I just bought the thing on a whim when an ex trooper friend of mind said he was selling it. Thought it went well with my KSP 1076.

Thanks for the education I get from just reading your guy's posts. I'm not as familiar with the semi-autos as I am with revolvers. And even that ain't saying much. LOL!
The Following 3 Users Like Post: