View Single Post

Old 08-02-2018, 06:02 PM

Liked 14,740 Times in 5,023 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by old bear View Post
So all of you non-shooting owners, please use your guns as they were made to be used. I'd bet you will learn to enjoy it.
I wonder if we could agree that if I suggested that you absolutely STOP shooting all of your guns... it would be ludicrous for me to do that.

In my opinion (of course) it is just as silly for you to suggest I shoot the few of mine that I specifically choose to not shoot.

This isn't black & white here, this is one man's values applied to a completely different person.

Also, please consider with all due respect -- you are wholly mistaken on why most guns were built, and in this discussion the example is a post-war commercial K-frame:

There was quite literally only one true reason this revolver was considered, designed, mocked up, tested, developed, produced, assembled, finished, proof tested, packaged, advertised, ship and then delivered:

It was made to be SOLD, pure, plain amd simply. Horace & D.B. or God or Allah or the ghost of John Browning or Rollin White or deep self reflection while sippin' whiskey cannot alter the fact with emotion... this revolver was produced and exists NOT to be shot, but to be sold as a for-profit venture.

Apologies if this is too deep in to a "soap box" style. Folks who shoot everything they own are doing it 100% correctly for themselves. It's nonsense to suggest to others that THEY are doing it wrong.
The Following 5 Users Like Post: