View Single Post

Old 08-02-2018, 10:38 PM

Liked 273 Times in 87 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphydog View Post
The original style would be the smaller Magna stocks.
Yeah I figured that was the case, but I just think the target stocks look better on the bigger N Frame. I would't put target stocks on a K Frame with a skinny 5" barrel (just doesn't look right to me) but for this beefy thing I wanted the bigger grips.

Quote:
The Target stocks above are correct for the gun (no uncheckered diamond around the stock screw).
What would the left grip look like? The "football" type?

Quote:
No idea why the logo migrates, probably just individual variation in parts production.
Doesn't make sense why they would do this.

Quote:
You did well at $400, now we just need the photos . Hope this is helpful.
It was priced at $450 but I am in this place like 3 times a week or more since it is close to my house and know all the guys so I talked them down to $400 OTD. He had just put it out in the display case this morning. I was actually going in there to buy a beat up old BSR Victory Model .38 S&W that had been reamed out to take .38 special for $125 that I was going to try and "restore" (it has Pachmayr grips and a lanyard hole) when I saw the 28-2. I have been looking for a decent priced one for quite some time and jumped right on it. Just didn't plan on spending that much cash today.

Thanks for your help, Mr. Dog
The Following User Likes This Post: