View Single Post

Old 08-03-2018, 12:51 PM

Liked 3,903 Times in 1,519 Posts
Default Some more folders ...

Took a couple photos of some more folders that I have in my accumulation. The first picture contains two Shrade Walden knives and two knives marked just Shrade, all of the same pattern. The knife at the top is a carbon steel Shrade I bought new with celluloid scales. I carried and used it a lot. The knife on the left is an NIB Shrade Walden Uncle Henry stainless that I found and bought from a display well after SW was replaced by just Shrade. This knife was no longer made for sale at the time. The knife on the right is a SW carbon steel that I bought, carried, used, and sharpened a LOT! The knife on the bottom is a SW stainless with jigged bone scales that I bought new and used very lightly.

The second photo contains two very different knives. The top knife I found in a box of various knives at a gun show. It has white bone scales and is marked "Giesent & Forsthoff", Solingen, Germany. The small blade is actually a screw driver with a very precise square tip, also pretty thin, and both blades are made of excellent steel. The bottom knife is a common military style issue made by Camillus that I have had in my possession since I was a boy. It's a good handy knife for it's purpose.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg knives 1.jpg (251.2 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg knives 2.jpg (204.1 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by kthom; 08-03-2018 at 12:58 PM.
The Following 7 Users Like Post: