View Single Post

Old 08-03-2018, 02:01 PM

Liked 17,102 Times in 6,271 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
So my question is this: Why doesn't the US Attorney General not prosecute the States of NJ & NY for not conforming to the laws of The UNITED STATES? I am sick of States that think they re above Federal Law!
I too am sick about this stuff, but they are not violating federal law. In fact, under the current interpretation of the law, the individual states have the right to limit concealed carry. I don't like it or agree with it, but that is the law as it stands now. So, they are not violating federal law. This is why the US Attorney General (USAG) won't sue them.

However, this is the United States of America. If you don't like something, you have the opportunity to change it. Why wait for the USAG to do it? Do it yourself. In fact, just look at all the landmark cases. None of them list the USAG as the plaintiff. It's always some individual or private group. Miller, Heller, McDonald, Caetano, they're all people bringing suit against the municipality or state.

So, you don't like it? Go challenge it in court. We'll support you.

The biggest problem in gun control issues in modern day US is that we're fast to complain on social media, but slow to real action and far too many don't vote. If you don't like it, CHANGE IT! Don't just sit here and complain about it.