View Single Post

Old 08-03-2018, 05:06 PM

Liked 6,021 Times in 1,305 Posts
Default How to identify a troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Cop View Post
Hummmm point of view???? Can you tell me why the military junked that clunker???? Now that's more than a point of view it is the naked truth and a FACT! The 1911 is Military Scrap! Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings with the truth! The truth is a pesky thing it always comes out. Now on the positive side, you only have to tell it once as it never changes!!!!!! The 1911 is junk! The do make great conversation pieces and small boat anchors though!

Gaston Glock has improved the locked breech gun world by a gigantic leap into the future. Did you know that there are more Glocks in the world than any other brand????? Plastic guns are here to stay and S&W M&P Series are excellent examples of the modern world of today. 1911 stopped in 1912 This my point of view! Sorry if it offends you junk lovers! Do you drive a 1911 car too???
I just noticed that RC has been banned. I alluded to his being a troll in another thread when I mentioned the echoes of cloven hooves on a bridge in his posts as he had:

1. Made more than 100 posts in a month.

2. Made provocative statements designed to insult/offend in multiple posts.

3. Never answered questions put to him about his comments, just repeated his outrageous statements in multiple posts.

Good to,see the moderators on to it and taking appropriate action. I just wonder if he’ll be back again soon in another guise?