View Single Post

Old 08-04-2018, 06:59 AM

Liked 11,368 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by C J View Post
I looked for one of those for years and finally found one at a great price but the guy behind the counter at a gun shop made me wait like half an hour to get service then waited on someone who had just walked up. I just walked out without the pistol and I won't be going back. I did mention it to the management before I left. I've spent a ton of money on that shop but not another dime. I really wanted that thing too.

I can see the frustration, especially if the cljerk took the walk in customer before you. Did you not just say politely “excuse me it’s my turn” ?

But if I was you then, looking for something desirable and rare, after looking for it for years!, would have waited and bought that thing.

And if I were you now, I’d run back to that shop hoping it’s still there and buy it.

Owning / fondling / shooting it would take care of that frustration quickly IMO.

I’ve bought stuff from idiotic unpleasant rude people before. Don’t like it, but if they have the item I covet at the right price, so be it. It’s the finality (obtaining the item) that’s important, not the process.
The Following User Likes This Post: