View Single Post

Old 08-04-2018, 11:22 PM

Liked 640 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
But if I was you then, looking for something desirable and rare, after looking for it for years!, would have waited and bought that thing.

And if I were you now, I’d run back to that shop hoping it’s still there and buy it.
That was right after the IV's came out so it's not gonna still be there. Besides I have plenty of stuff to shoot. I didn't really "need" one. It's just that the 10" model a friend has (with a target trigger / competition trigger - whatever) is the most accurate .22 pistol I ever picked up. It's spooky accurate. That doesn't guarantee one I would buy would be of course. And to be honest the price was so low (about $200) I wondered what was wrong with it. It doesn't matter. I waited too long to be treated that way. I did say something to the "cljerk" but he acted like he could care less. That's when I left.

I figured if they were dropping in price that much because of the new model I might even get one cheaper later. But I have a lot of guns already. I don't need to worry over one that got away. Trust me I've had better guns at better prices get away.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: