View Single Post

Old 08-05-2018, 08:03 PM

Liked 3,927 Times in 2,366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Model520Fan View Post
Nope. Not necessarily a fact. Your opinion as to whether "most gun owners are poor shooters with poor skills" is a fact is based on limited observation. My observation is just about as limited (CA to all over FL and a few states in between), and my opinion as to what is fact is about the opposite of yours, although it is a little closer to yours in the far northeast.

Of course, I am not the final authority on this subject. Muss Muggins never claimed to be. If you want to persist in your claim that your opinion based on your observation is a "fact," you will need better or even unusual creds.
Well seems we are talking two diff things here. Muss states nothing about shooters or skill but that my opinion on public ranges is just that. Yet read all tne posts where public ranges do not let you ccw or shoot froma holster as a general rule.
As to my observation of the gen pop & their shooting skills, yes it is my opinion but pretty much spot on based on 40y of observation around the country. The avg gun owner has very limited skills, that is a fact. Accidental shootings annually alone pretty much prove that. Look at the interior of any indoor range & you get a pretty good idea of peoples skill le els. Proof could only be obtained if I tested eberyone & that aint gonna happen.

Last edited by fredj338; 08-05-2018 at 08:07 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: