View Single Post

Old 08-05-2018, 11:58 PM

Liked 827 Times in 236 Posts

WIN_20180805_22_42_54_Pro.jpg
Im actually still evaluating both guns... So far the S&W 642 has had flawless operation and well the Charter Arms Off Duty is a different story. These would be considered carry pieces. One of the tests I do thats probably the most important test of them all is after a few months of carrying around the revolvers Ill randomly go to the range and leave them exactly how they been. Speaking of carrying the Charter Arms does feel just a bit liter in the pocket. Thats always nice... I set up my target and draw the guns like I was at the Okay Corral and see how they run. The Charter worked okay if I remember. The trigger still acts weird. I think during the reload and fire I had a hang up and only shot off two rounds.
I contribute this to the atrocious trigger on the gun. Also the gun stopped working all together! Come to find out it was a lead round nose sticking out too far from the case hanging up the cylinder but thats not the fault of the gun. Just something to be aware of... On the S&W it had no problems at all! It even shot all the wonky lead round nose 158 I had that were unusually too long. I would put my money on the S&W but thats just me... I still carry the Charter though but not as much as the S&W.