View Single Post

Old 08-07-2018, 09:04 AM

Liked 10 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddio202 View Post
Could you maybe elaborate a little on your situation? Does the gun have a cylinder in it at all? Did you buy it with a 22lr cylinder in it? Did you buy it with box? Do you have the inserts that come with it to shoot 22lr? If you have it with a 22lr cylinder at least you can shoot it. Maybe finding a 22mrf cylinder is a lot easier but not sure if that would work in gun? Going to be VERY dificult finding a 22 jet cylinder as everybody said.
My model 53 had the 22LR cyl in it when I purchased. I have seen 22 mag cylinders but they were cut from a 22lr Cyl ..I Saw for sale a SUPER JET with reloading dies, it is a jet cyl. that was re-cut to make the round more like a rifle round (FAST TAPER) helps with ejecting it was priced almost $3000, Last 22 Jet cyl's I saw were one on Ebay 1 sold for-$130 (Missed it) and another on G.Broker selling with all parts except frame and grips for over $500.(Out bid)..I have one on the line I shall see later today if it comes true.. I load and shoot my jet all the time, I Cut a lee 223 Factory crimp die to use on the jet reloads, they stay put now... I have some standard hammers in stock, along with a firing pin for rim fire.