View Single Post

Old 08-08-2018, 01:56 PM

Liked 640 Times in 368 Posts

I have a nice hill on my property that makes a great backstop for bullets. I have shot so many thousands of rounds here I couldn't begin to guess how many. I know that it looks like my yard is paved with casings at times. Eventually they all wash down the hill and it looks normal again.

I even get to sit in my favorite chair in my living room and shoot out the front door when I want. In the winter I slide the door open just enough to stick a barrel out and I shoot all I want. I have a nice 50 yard setup but can shoot 100 yards if I feel like it. I had a home made bench setup for years. It makes for easy practice time to walk 30 feet from my front door to a 50 yard range especially for practicing my .22 groups. I love living in the country. And if I feel like shooting longer distances I drive out to my farm where I can shoot 400 yards if I want. I go to a gun range sometimes because they have nice benches but for most of my shooting it's just pure living in the country stuff. I've had my fill of city living.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: