View Single Post

Old 08-08-2018, 05:58 PM
US Veteran

Liked 2,660 Times in 1,302 Posts
Default First revolver since 1972

Sold my 2 Ruggers when I left Alaska in 1972 and went with auto's after I got out of the Air Force .. So has been quite a number of years since then !! and with out a revolver ..

Got an itch a few years ago for a revolver .. then my wife said she would feel comfortable shooting a revolver over any of my autos .. needed something for the bed side table ..

Picked up a S&W 686+ Performance Center borne on date of June 2018 .. Everything looks good the barrel is straight and front sight is tight .. no play in the cylinder at all and the DA action is very smooth and feels like its stage able .. SA must break at 2 or 3 pounds .. very little pressure is needed on the trigger in SA .. will check the trigger pull weight later tonight and post them .. Its my first 357/38 special .. but don't think it will be my last !!

Won't get out to shoot it till this weekend .. will pick up a variety of ammo to see how it shoots what I get ..

What can I say other then its very nice .. My first PC pistol though I do have a Sig Legion in 40 S&W which is very nice also ..
The Following 6 Users Like Post: