View Single Post

Old 08-09-2018, 09:51 PM

Liked 3,028 Times in 1,260 Posts

OK, thanks, I'll order a bunch. Any thoughts on their other flavors like 45 ACP, 10mm, .357 or 9mm?

Went to the Sheriff's range today. I was going to give my 69 a workout with the 240 cast LSWC's pushed by 10gn of 231 I cranked out. I thought it was old guys day (open range day). I guess not as they were closed and no one was there. It seems I need the new schedule.

I might join the local shooting club as I see they improved their range. They gave me a tour. They took over the old Sheriff's range that was next door to theirs, at the county dump of course. The new Sheriff's range is just a little further away from the landfill itself but still at the dump.

I envy you guys with those beautiful ranges to use. Paul's Montana range looks very nice too but that one derek has sure is fine. I suppose I could get another mound in my back yard and start pissing off the neighbors again. I used up my old mound as driveway fill.

I did test my old Chrony again today, with 22LR. It seemed to mostly work this time giving me about 1040 with cheap Remington Thunderbolts out of a 5" MKIV. I'm going to have to start on a new test tree. I'm rambling again.

Last edited by oink; 08-09-2018 at 10:07 PM.