View Single Post

Old 08-10-2018, 09:38 AM

Liked 58 Times in 35 Posts

In regards to the PPS M2, I've owned three of them... but ended up getting rid of them all. In my opinion, I think the PPS M2 is the better gun, both ergonomically and in accuracy. The trigger for me was ok, but not outstanding. You're probably asking yourself if that's the case, then why did I ditch them. The answer is, all three I owned suffered barrel peening from the trigger bar slamming into the side of the chamber and causing physical damage. See these threads at the Walther Forums - PPS M2 Barrel Peened near feed ramp? - WaltherForums and here Trigger bar "deforms" barrel??? - WaltherForums

I gave Walther three chances and all three had the same issue. When speaking to Walther, they said it's normal wear and tear and essentially refused to do anything. I strongly disagree, but that's up to you to decide. I'm not saying all PPS M2's suffer this issue and a lot don't, but it's well documented in the threads above. I really want to get another one, but after strike 3 and the poor customer service, I'm out.

Last edited by moonpup; 08-10-2018 at 09:45 AM.