View Single Post

Old 08-11-2018, 09:42 AM

Liked 3,665 Times in 422 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwk View Post
While Korth revolvers are arguably the finest revolvers ever made they are insanely expensive compared to S&W revolvers. I dont see the value to me and wouldn't enjoy owning a Korth. While folks could say well he just can't afford one, I wear a Rolex watch, used to drive a 911 Porsche and have previously been married to a high maintenance blonde then an equally high maintenance redhead. Two months child support would pay for a Korth revolver. I dont own a Korth because I just dont see the value to me. That said if the pride of ownership and enjoyment shooting you feel justifies buying a Korth makes you happy, I'm not going to criticize your choice. I mean that sincerely and if I ever share a firing line with you, I'll smile when I compliment your taste in revolvers. If I get to know you I might offer you one of my insanely priced cigars that I enjoy as well as the ridiculously priced scotch I drink when I have done something that I feel justifies a treat.

I'm not being a wise guy. I am trying to point out that to you the Korth is worth the coin to you and it's your coin to spend. I'd also admit that you could get money out of your Korth while I had to pay to get the blonde and the redhead to go away. Enjoy your Korth handguns. Also thanks for sharing the info and photos.

I do have a pointed question though. Assume you are about to go to a fight for your life. No way to avoid it. You can't have a rifle or a shotgun. You're standing in front of your gun safe w 6 rounds of 357 or how many rounds of 9mm that your Korth semi holds. No advantage for more rounds or a higher power firearm in the question. Assuming you live you keep your handgun so no loss there. Out of all your 357 revolvers or 9mm handguns that you could use to protect yourself would you grab one of your Korth handguns or something else? Why or why not?
Thanks for the well thought out response. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I have expensive tastes in lots of things (guns, cars, motorcycles, etc), so I hear your point.

As for your question, I wouldn’t grab the semi auto, but I would have no problem grabbing a Korth Combat. It’s about the most durable, accurate, smoothest, and reliable revolver ever built. This is coming from a person who owns Pythons, Manurhin MR73’s, Registered Magnums, Freedom Arms, etc.

I’d put the Korth Combat against any of them.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: