View Single Post

Old 08-16-2018, 03:23 PM

Liked 25 Times in 9 Posts

I've always failed to understand why a product HAS to be junk just because an individual happens to dislike it. If you're not at an age where arthritis has come in to your life consider yourself blessed. Between issues of weight of handguns, recoil and ability to run a hard to rack semi-auto I was elated that S&W came out with the EZ 380. I had already been forced to sell my Bodyguard 380 and go with a LCP IIdue to issues racking the slide. Now I have 2 easy to rack 380's one of which I carry in hot weather with minimal clothing and now a higher capacity pistol with a longer barrel contributing to greater accuracy. My 9mm Sheild has become increasingly difficult to rack over the past 3 months. I hope S&W comes out with a 9mm EZ Shield. Take my money please! A side note on the EZ 380. I wish you all could have seen the look on her face when she racked the slide on mine. She has since sold her Bodyguard 380 and her SP 101 and is the happy owner of her very own EZ. Her first time shooting it she shot better than she ever did with the Bodyguard or the Ruger. Age and all it's accompanying issues sneaks up slowly. Don't be so quick to condemn because someday you too will be dealing with those issues.
The Following 8 Users Like Post: