View Single Post

Old 08-17-2018, 06:17 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Exclamation Reloading matters and pistol grips...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan View Post
So how are the relaoding classes going... I have reloading since 1966+-...1970 for handgun...

Grips for the Mountain Gun... I have tried a bunch and the ones I just got from Thailand off of eBay have been the most comfortable so far. They are a round butt to square butt conversion but the bottom of the grip is rounded instead of square and flared. jaruwap.p is the Seller and he has a lot of nice grips for Smith at good prices. I have another set of his grips on a 3" 657 and are very comfortable to shoot and quite compact.

Bob

ps..in looking over his store, all he has in square butt grips at this time... Ahrends Grips also have a great selection of wood RB grips...
I will be taking my first class this Sunday; hope to retain lots of stuff in my memory bank!

Have an early 70s RCBS Rockchucker press and some accessories (including tungsten carbide .357 and .44 mag dies) that are brand new as I never used for one reason or another (am sure will need more stuff, tho).
Then there is a reloading bench to be built too.
And might get one of two used Dillon progressive presses that someone I know is selling if the price is right.

Regarding pistol grips...ordered imitation ivory jobs for both .41 magnum Mountain Gun and New Model Blackhawk (the ones for the S&W are the round-to-square butt type), as well as Colt Phyton.
Bought them from Boone Trading Company (I think that is the right name).
Hope all work as intended...