View Single Post

Old 09-01-2018, 06:25 PM

Liked 113 Times in 44 Posts

I am truly amazed at the mindset of people when it comes to caliber debate. People for some reason tend to focus on caliber size, i.e. 40, 44, 45, 357, 1911, Colt Python, Desert Eagle, etc. which are all fine calibers and guns and will in fact do the job, unless of course you are a crackhead or drugged up!

If you are the BG, crook, aggressor or what ever you want to call it, being confronted with a gun is going to change the dynamic of that encounter. In most cases, the BG is going to transition from an offensive posture or position to a defensive position due to the fact that you the victim now have equalized the situation or playing field with a gun. And I can assure you that the BG ain't thinking about what caliber your using, he now knows that you have a gun equal to what he has! His mindset is gun, not caliber!

Most BG's are banking on the fact that the average person is unarmed and has no defensive weapons equal to their gun or what they have which puts them at an advantage.

Ill say it again, the fact that you can pull out a gun, (regardless of caliber), gives you the advantage or upper hand in most cases which is a lot more than what most people on the street can do! And most crooks are not banking on you being armed!

I'll end my argument with carry a gun, whatever you have, regardless of it's caliber!

Last edited by Dutchboy901; 09-02-2018 at 09:44 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: