View Single Post

Old 09-10-2018, 07:51 PM

Liked 1,342 Times in 559 Posts
Default Unfired new in box with all documents 19-4 nickel

I wasn't sure where to put this , so I am going to put it here. Moderators, please move it to another forum if you feel it needs to be elsewhere.

A local shop has a NIB 19-4 4" in nickel that he is selling. I am a shooter, not a collector,so it is beyond my interest. The owner is a friend and has had a hard time trying to move this piece as he doesn't feel the right people for the gun come through his shop.Mostly hunters and target shooters, but no collectors that he is aware of.

I told him I'd try to put this out here where you guys can take a look to see if anyone is interested.

SO here we go.

First the good
It's a 19-4, 4 inch barrel in nickel finish. has everything that would have come with it . Box,paperwork,tool kit and SAT.

Now the bad

It has a small flake of nickel missing on the front of the cylinder next to one of the holes that was fired by the factory. It is very clean(no pitting , no rust ) but it is there.

I tool some pics so you guys can see it and if anyone is interested in it please message me and I will give you his info.If you need more info or pictures let me know and I will get them for you ( the shop is a 10 minute drive )

B19-4 1.jpg

B19-4 2.jpg

B19-4 3.jpg

B19-4 4.jpg

B19-4 7.jpg