View Single Post

Old 09-11-2018, 06:58 PM

Liked 7 Times in 2 Posts

Thank you all for the information. Sorry about posting the gun as black, as I know better.

I hadn't planned on keeping the gun. I have a pistols and couple of rifles, which I shoot pretty regular, but the 19 is a bit heavier than I like for carrying around.

It shoot well. There is a small amount blue wear on the barrel, frame and the cylinder, but no scraped or gouges there.

On the cylinder there are light scratches between trigger lock slots.

There is a scratch on the inside frame where the cylinder lock pin slides when it is opened for reloading. It is kind of like the cylinder lock release pin has worn down to where it is not releasing the cylinder completely.

When the cylinder is opening you can feel a bit of a drag in the process.

I am not a gunsmith, so I hope that I described all the parts so that you can understand what I am talking about.

If any one is interested in owning this pistol, let me know.

Yes, no registration of guns is required in Arizona, and guns can be carried open or concealed. You can get a concealed permit but it is not required. Just don't take your gun into any federal building.

Several years ago I took a friend to the SS office. I was waiting outside, and felt a gun at my back and told not to move. They were 2 security guards, and they cuffed me, took my 1911 that I was carrying and took me into a room inside. They didn't even pat me down or look in my camera bag. Anyway the ICE officer came over from Phoenix, and he removed the cuffs and we walked outside of the building where he returned my pistol

He had a hard time getting the cuffs unlocked because the security guards put them on wrong. I guess I was their first dangerous criminal that they ever captured.

The ICE officer nicely suggested that I don't wear the gun even when I am just on the property.

Last edited by David E. Wright; 09-11-2018 at 07:03 PM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: