View Single Post

Old 09-13-2018, 12:28 PM

Liked 5,794 Times in 1,452 Posts

Sorry if I was being a little heated on this issue. I have ridden motorcycles since I got my cert at Kirtland AFB in 1989 so 29 years and still going. California was the craziest allowing lane splitting, which I never did while mobile but did often in stopped traffic. It pisses people off. People get rage issues in vehicles.

I have had idiots tailgate me, cut me off, flip me off, try to run me off the road, etc simply because they are angry that I am more agile in traffic or ahead of them.

My guess is mr. tough guy got out because she was 5 foot nothing and 100lbs. Figured he would bully her. He wouldn't have done that with most of the people I ride with. He messed with the wrong girl and he lost. The fact that his wife said nothing tells me she was submissive and that's how he liked his women because if I did that my 5 foot nothing 100lb wife would have grabbed me by the ear and dragged me back in the car in front of everyone. But he liked to push women around and he tried again. His wife sat submissively in the car while he was beating on a way smaller woman.

Bottom line is even if she flipped him off or called him a cuss word, that still does not give him the right to block her in, preventing her a means of escape and then getting out and laying hands on her. He was wrong 100% not to mention I was raised to never lay hands on a woman period.

So yeah, I am not saying he deserved to die, but actions have consequences and that girl as crude and millennial as she may be did nothing physical to threaten that man and was simply defending herself from a bully who took it way too far and could have killed her. Snapped her neck in that helmet while he was slamming it into the median.

Last edited by eb07; 09-13-2018 at 12:31 PM.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: