Thread: S W 22 Victory
View Single Post

Old 09-13-2018, 10:23 PM

Liked 4,295 Times in 1,611 Posts

Just got a victory a few weeks back. (Never being a fan of S&W entry level 22's) I was actually surprised on how well it shot. No stoppages of any kind and it grouped better than I can see these days. Love the factory FO sights and the trigger is darn good. ( Better than a factory Ruger MK IV for sure)
I've since changed the grips and added a modified extended mag release just becasue... I also purchased the TK mag disconnect replacement but decided not to put it in as the disconnect does not effect the trigger pull at all. Personally, after seeing the TK replacement Mag disconnect , I would just leave the factory part out if I wanted that safety omitted.
Here is a picture of the first 10 shots out of mine (bone stock at 40' ). I was shooting cci mini mags at a moderate pace testing for function vs accuracy but ended up impressed with both!

p.s It's been out to the range twice as of today. It ate Federal Auto Match like candy and is still running 100% . No issues with the factory TD screw loosening either.

Last edited by Wee Hooker; 09-14-2018 at 08:43 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: