View Single Post

Old 09-20-2018, 04:41 PM

Liked 118 Times in 20 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednichols View Post
Flawlessly designed, handsomely made. Everything is 'just right'; cylinder positions on your torso ideally, backside hammer guard a natural vs on the outside, stitchlines placed exactly where they should be, sculpting of the mouth is right on the money, color and finish just right, well-executed hand moulding.

Well done to you and to Lobo :-).

P.S. automatics, especially the 'hammerless' variety, having become so prevalent there are few users today who realise that sharp hammer spurs on DA revolvers can do lots more harm than to your clothes or skin: an elbow can readily catch the spur and cock the revolver in the holster. Then, unbeknownst to the wearer, the pistol draws with, instead of a long DA pull, the 'hair trigger' pull of SA. Know of a guy who drilled his mate while showing off his Python, that way.
Red: You described the holster much better than I could....the workmanship is excellent and it "sits just right" on the strong side torso, a testament to it's design. And you are so right about revolver hammers potentially doing a number on suit coat linings......just ask my wife. I wore holes in a bunch in 35+ years of plain clothes LEO experience. Always enjoy your observations. Tom
The Following User Likes This Post: