View Single Post

Old 09-23-2018, 02:44 PM

Liked 47 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldhilltoper View Post
BUT they said about the same thing only difference would be in the trigger feel might give you more accuracy.
I know a lot of people don't like the long trigger pull on the S&W Bodyguard. We hear a lot of complaining about that. It happens to be the pocket pistol I carry when my 40 or 45 just doesn't fit the situation I may be in that day. I personally like the long trigger pull. As it was mentioned, it is not designed to be a target pistol. So it really should not have a 3 lb. trigger pull on it. When I am wearing cargo pants with the larger pockets. I can carry this pistol without a holster or sleeve without any concerns about printing or a light trigger pull. You can bump it, drop it, even jam your hand in your pocket and it won't go off by accident. For this gun to fire you have to deliberately pull that trigger. For me, that is the best pocket pistol that I could have.

I have never picked up the Ruger LCP so I can't speak to that pistol. However if it is anything like the other Rugers I am sure it's a fine pistol.

Jim
The Following User Likes This Post: