View Single Post

Old 10-08-2018, 10:06 AM

Liked 216 Times in 47 Posts

I plan on testing its accuracy with some 38 SPL bullseye loads...

I took mine to Germany in 1983...another GI had a reloader and he would load some .38 lead wad cutters for me...mine loved em....i swear they went so slow you could see the bullet trace

anyway an older german shooter (at a German club)...who was shooting a Korth next to me (and yes i wasnt smart enough when the Mark rate went over 3 to 1 is when i should have bought a Korth but to be honest i didnt even know about them back then)
So he is shooting single action 1 shot at a time...he would shoot, lower gun to rest barrel on bench, after a min he would raise gun a do another rd.
me on the other hand set a box of 50 wad cutters on the bench in front of me and shot 6 rds double action, dump brass and reloaded until i had the whole 50 shot...not really fast just smooth..

So the german has to wait for me to finish has he was going down range after every 6 shots...i think the range was 20 meters....so after iam done we go check the targets...i cant remember the but i think it was about a 6" black bull on maybe a ft square target....all of mine were in the black with most of the center shot out...the other guys were in the black but all over the place....I told him you need to get rid of that ****** Korth and get a S&W....
it was my time to help build international relations
The Following 4 Users Like Post: