View Single Post

Old 10-10-2018, 04:23 PM

Liked 7,749 Times in 2,127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerriver View Post
Please note:
Even oblique mentions of ongoing auctions are prohibited, the idea is to not discuss them at all, as it says here in the rules:

11. NO Links to current or upcoming auctions or promotion of current or upcoming auctions or discussion of current or upcoming auctions, even in vague and general terms, or GunsAmerica ads, Guns International ads, or other internet listing sites should be posted without permission.
Do NOT participate in discussion of current auctions or ads.
Links to CLOSED auctions and ads are permitted.

Anyone on the forum who doesn’t know they can go on any number of auction sites to search for literally anything probably isn’t interested and surely doesn’t need to be reminded. No discussion of any kind about any current auction site or auction.
Closed auctions are a different matter.
Regards,
turnerriver
Duly noted, thank you so much, though, for the timely reminder. In my defense it was a closed auction, and my goal was to have the poster see what a 3" looks like, vs. a 2-1/2" K or 2" J/D. I followed the rules and sent the link to the closed auction via PM :-). In my experience I have encountered heaps who don't know they can find closed auctions on various sites.

I'll do better.