View Single Post

Old 10-10-2018, 08:38 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default PAULSHOOT from East TN

I am an old (80 yr old dude) that just got started shooting pistols Dec 2015 (only had a shotgun all my life since 16 years old and still have it). Anyway, enjoying a lot of target shooting the last years.

I just bought used SW22 Victory at BUD's in Sevierville.

It had a number of TANDEMKROSS accessories: 5 MAGS total with "T" extension on them, a "T" after market trigger, a "T" Halo. I don't know if the "T" hammer is on it or not.

Good price at $249 plus tax and background check (I figure near $260 in extras). .

Maybe rest of this should be another topic -- OH well all ready typed it.

I thought very happy with this purchase iuntil I went to shoot it at BUD's today.

I am NOT SO HAPPY NOW (GROAN bought a pig in a poke so to say).

I had many, many, many, ejection problems using various brands of AMMO (CCI MINI Mag, Remington Golden Bullets, Aquila High Velocity, and CCI Blazer Brass). I think overall the CCI Blazer Brass a buddy and I bought 2500 rounds and split the buy ($0.04 per round) worked as good as any of the others.

An extractor problem I assume. Looking for information to fix (saw on U-Tube someone bent extractor a bit and fixed his ejection problem and others replied the bending worked for them). I can't imagine bending that.

Also, see Tandemkrosa has extractors for about $14 and instructions as to how to replace it.

I also had the impression one could not replace and had to send the gun in to S & W. So, I am investigating.

Other than that, I am happy with accuracy, trigger pull, sights, and fact that I had not one misfire.
The Following User Likes This Post: