View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 05:06 AM
kbm6893 kbm6893 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,059
Likes: 162
Liked 2,523 Times in 1,081 Posts

Thanks. The tool I have is The Vicesmith tool. Looks like a vicegrip with a piece on each side of the jaws. When closed, the two pieces form the circle that the rod goes through. There are two holes. One for j frames and the other for k,l, and n frames.
Reply With Quote