View Single Post

Old 10-13-2018, 03:45 PM

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastoff View Post
This line of thinking is just wrong. Just because people buy it doesn't mean it's good or even works. It only means people buy it. I'll bet the vast majority of those who have bought the .380 EZ havn't fired more than 20 rounds through their gun.

Of those that have fired their guns, how many had problems and just attributed it to ammo or a mag? Also, how many had some issue and didn't think it was a big deal and are still happy with the gun?
Rastoff,

OK, you'll bet that the "vast majority haven't fired more than 20 rounds" through their EZs and I'll bet that the "vast majority" has fired many more than 20 rounds. Which of us is right? Who knows? But, I've had mine about three months and I've fired several hundred rounds through it--with absolutely no problems and very good "defense" accuracy. And, browsing several different gun forums, I've found many more people who've had no or few problems than people who've had many problems. What does all this prove? Not much probably.
For those who want or need a gun that is easy to use and are wiling to give up some power (which means quicker recovery between shots), and some concealability, it's a good choice.

City Boy