View Single Post

Old 11-10-2018, 11:13 PM

Liked 13,332 Times in 3,093 Posts

Ya don't mess with a LEO when it comes to guns.

Long story cut short... Back when I was married I came home one day to find the usual ambulance, fire truck, and multi police cars in front of my house. Fire truck had the driveway blocked so I pulled my Jeep thru the yard into the driveway.

Instantly surrounded by extremely irate police officers. They asked me who I was, and what I thought I was doing. Not in those word thou. Told them I lived here, and they said why are we supposed to believe that. Asked them if I could get my wallet, to show them my ID.

Handed them my licence. and carry permit. They got real serious then, one opened the Jeep door and told me to get out. Then he asked me to hand him my weapon. I put my hands on the back of my head and told him it was on my right hip, and he was welcome to take it.

No way in the world I was gonna reach for my gun surrounded by them. I'm sure I would have been ventilated if I had.

The cop that took my Glock. cleared it and put it down the front of his belt. After everyone settled down they were pretty cool to me.