Thread: 10mm Automatics
View Single Post

Old 01-07-2019, 02:17 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 22,561 Times in 5,845 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbbruce View Post
I have an EAA Witness, 14 in the mag.. same ergonomics as a CZ.. but CZ doesn't offer a 10mm..and several thousand down the pipe and completely reliable.
I agree with bigggbbruce here . . . if you are willing to look outside of your two initial choices the EAA line of Witness pistols does have some fantastic offerings at very reasonable prices.

I have three of them at the moment that are chambered for the 10MM Auto cartridge. All of the pistols use the 15 round magazines that are easy to come by and are reasonably priced. I usually just pick up some Mec-Gars to go along with the pistols.

While the prices have gone up, the Elite Match is a superb medium priced firearm. Mine is one of the older ones from before they changed to the frame with the rail. I like these lines better

The Elite Limited is a bit more pricey, but truly a pleasure to shoot. The added weight of the full length dust cover and magazine funnel along with a superb SAO trigger make this a fast shooting pleasure. This model has a SuperSight which is their version of the Bomar

Then there is the HUNTER. I just think these are cool looking. A six inch barrel eeks out just a bit extra velocity. It has the very fin SuperSight and the Single Action Only trigger

The Following 5 Users Like Post: