Thread: 460 vs 500
View Single Post

Old 02-03-2019, 05:49 PM

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Can't believe how disappointing it is to have not moved on with other production parts yet but should have known after 10 years waiting starting by making barrels it was too good to be true.

Manufacturers telling us they want our work in their hasnt even guaranteed us a start on something like the receiver let alone finishing one.

Then manufacturers went to SHOT, a lot of people brought the flu back home to their work and decreased our opportunity to get work done even more. Very frustrating and something I should have counted on really when looking at a prototype/ first run period. So this weeks goal is to clear up if I am siting on my hands OR actually getting parts run and getting a gun out the door so I can do some promotion for Wannenmacher show.

Trying to manage things from another country is likely half the issue as well easy to bump work of people who arent in your face or got a delivery contract with you yet because no-one knows costs. The frustration....

Yet hopefully well before Wannenmacher which should be within a month to start promotional work.