Thread: 460 vs 500
View Single Post

Old 02-04-2019, 10:39 PM

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by memtb View Post
If I understand your post, there is a company in Cody, Wyoming that builds custom lever action rifles for both the 460 and the 500. Big Horn Armory.....beautiful, quality, and expensive! memtb
Yes that is correct and I hope to deliver a product cheaper than that and yet still high quality in the pump format so its a little faster than the lever format (having seen the Big Horn may be done to pretty tight tolerances as they seem a little sticky new, good that it will live longer but a little annoying at first). Og course it avoids the messing around required for semi auto that dont have the guarantee of performance you can expect from quality manual rifles is certain weather conditions or not cleaning etc etc

Not two hours after I made the post of my frustrations I got another promise of a date etc but I'll just leave that all cool down or hang until I actually have the working gun now so I don't have this "Is it done yet" issue for me and others. I am however really looking forward to putting a partner rifle and even some partner bullets out there that people can use in both their primary and sidearm. I would be very happy to see that.