View Single Post

Old 04-16-2019, 10:38 PM

Liked 3,927 Times in 2,366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoJelly View Post
I have the good sense to live in a great and safe neighborhood, in a good state - so I have options. Your "devil" is in the details; what makes you so sure that I would be stupid enough to let folks into the house who look like they might try to jump me? Good Lord - I understand the concept of Armchair Quarterback, but give me a break!! Actually, and this point continually flies over the head of so many commenters here - the best weapon we all have is that chunk of neurons between our ears. So, let me say this another way: I have the good sense to not put my self into any dangerous situation without having some recourse. I carry the little NAA often because it is small and inconspicuous - but I wouldn't take it to an assault on the Manson family compound ... Doh!!

Edited to add: Dock - where you be gettin' that holster? That's pretty slick!
You didnt answer my question but that is ok. If i have someone coming to my house that makes me think i should be armed, i carry a suitable fighting pistol & pay extra attention.
Like many, you carry an unsuitable pocket gun because it makes you feel good. You even admitted they could have over powered you so were you really properly prepared? I would submit no. Like having a squirt gun when you need a fire extinguisher. Yes, devil is always in the details. For most that ccw though, its about feeling good, not really about ready to protect yourself, imho.

Last edited by fredj338; 04-16-2019 at 10:40 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: