View Single Post

Old 04-16-2019, 11:15 PM

Liked 148 Times in 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerriver View Post
gnfrk, those are some very interesting holsters. As time marches on so does the consideration of what is vintage. Some define antique as 100 years or more old and vintage as 20 to 100 years old, that means that all 20th Century holsters would be considered vintage.
Here’s another Tulsa find, I have examples of this Lawrence model but this is the first floral carved one I’ve seen. It was made for the Colt Detective Special/Agent/Cobra revolvers.
Regards,
turnerriver
Great find. Is that Tulsa find from this April? My brother, Dad and I have gone every year for the past 10 years or more and my brother and I even longer. This year however we did not go due to lots of family events that had us all traveling for many weekends around it and since we are spread across Missouri and Nebraska it was just another weekend we were all going to be traveling, the biggest factor however was my daughter getting married in May so funds are much tighter. My brother and I though, are committed to going in November.

Sorry for the divergence. I love walking around Tulsa and finding great gems. So much to see. It is a great show.
The Following User Likes This Post: