View Single Post

Old 05-14-2019, 06:28 PM

Liked 3,655 Times in 420 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Two Shanks View Post
I don't really care for the no lug half lug models. Some guy goes over to Europe and buys them in bulk for two dimes in the dollar imports them and puts them on GB and try to make a killing. You don't know what they have been through or how many owners they have had.
Korth owners like to bash the Lollar Korths for no good reason. They are very wonderful hand fitted revolvers made out of the best of materials.
As far as not satisfied I already have a 4" Mongoose that I am very satisfied with. It is a wonderful revolver and would rather have it than a beat up Ratzenberg model. But that isn't what this thread is about. I was looking for opinions between Lollar Korth and Chapuis MR73 from people who own both as I am looking to get a 5.25 vent rib Mongoose or a MR73.

I think the Mongoose shoots well. I’ve shot a couple of them. Other than that, it was a disappointment compared to my Ratzeburg guns. To each their own.

Have you ever shot or handled a vintage Ratzeburg model? There’s a BIG difference. That’s why I recommended the MR73.

Last edited by bc1023; 05-14-2019 at 08:45 PM.