View Single Post

Old 06-14-2019, 11:28 PM

Liked 21 Times in 20 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkbroughton View Post
The first time we sent her's back they replaced the barrel. That obviously wasn't the problem.

I agree it has to be a design issue of some sort. We now have three mags and they all exhibit the same behavior. I do find it strange that some owners are reporting no problems at all or that the problem goes away. I don't have an exact round count but she has to be north of 500 by now. I doubt at this point that the problem is just going to disappear.

I know some link this problem to "limp-wristing" but she can shoot my Sig P320 and our kid's .22 Shield with zero issues. When she was active duty she could also shoot her issued Glock without a problem. It is a gun issue, not a shooter issue.

She absolutely loves this gun so I hope they either fix it right this time or offer a replacement.
I bought this gun for my wife who has arthritis. She previously had a Sig P320 but couldn't rack the slide well. The EZ was a dream for her, but this stovepiping has made her lose interest. After S&W sent new springs I got about 2 last round failures in 100 rounds, I think, through three magazines. Prior to that I was getting 25% failure on last round.
The Following User Likes This Post: