View Single Post

Old 06-16-2019, 03:02 PM

Liked 2,202 Times in 883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo288 View Post
Man a NOS BLW is as rare as hen's teeth.
Nice find!
I have the 4" version of that DeSantis and have worn it only a few times.
I'll use if I need to carry a magnum which isn't often.
For 4" or anything longer I like the chest carry for woods bumming or even a shoulder rig.
Yes sir I most certainly did. Within the last month I scored a real deal M24 Lew Horton Special that I've been looking for at least 2 years. Three times I was outbid on Gun-Broker bids time after time within the last 20 minutes or so of each bid. So I went with an M29 Lew Horton and shot my favorite cartridge, the .44Special but I still wanted an M24. Then 2 weeks ago I commented on how I'm going to have to go full custom with one from Milt Sparks or Lobo, etc. and then wait out the production when Shark-Bait P.M.'d me and said he actually had (2) NOS Smith & Wesson branded, OEM Holster that originally came with the M24LHS. Shark said he only needed one and offered to sell me the other for exactly what he bought it for, (Class-Act thing to do in my opinion), and sent pics. I PayPal'd him a little extra atop what we agreed just to show my gratitude and to thank him for not price gouging me as he could have because he knew exactly how bad I wanted an Original Smith M24 holster. Several days later it arrived! Shark-Bait is a great forum member! Here is a pic or three of my Favorite "Woods-Gun" and Suburban Carry Rig with my new M24 LHS Holster.

The Following 2 Users Like Post: