View Single Post

Old 07-12-2019, 03:23 PM

Liked 6,084 Times in 1,873 Posts

I've told a few stories about this person before, it's my "NarcissiSister". I don't talk to her, (I can only tolerate her for about 4 minutes) but my mom does . After my dad died, I take care of all of my mom's affairs and she gives me the family gossip.

When my mom told me what was going on, the first thing I said was that I hoped she had some money saved (she doesn't) as she was going to have a tough time finding something equivalent.

Do I feel sorry for her? Not really. She had the time and the money to further her education, but she didn't. My mom says she has a certificate, but I'm not so sure. I haven't seen hanging on her "I-love-me-wall-of-achievements". I've seen the notary certificate, though.

Maybe her bosses can hook her up with another job. She's not going to have the run of the shop, so to speak, or the freedoms she's used to. But I know one thing is for sure, life for her, as she knew it, is over!

As for the drug test if it is screening for pot, it's a no go.

Here's a funny story It's as she told it to a full table at a holiday dinner. Her in-law's son was killed years ago and the trail that dragged on, was finally wrapped up last year and she gave a victim's testimony. (Please, forgive my ignorance of the proper court terms) at the time of sentencing. She wrote some rambling speech and was there representing the victim's mother, in which she tried to show that the victim came from a highly educated family, herself implied(!). I though that was funny!

Then, my mom asked why the victim's mom didn't show up for any of the court hearings. To which my sister replied, "Oh, she's being passive aggressive."(!) I nearly chocked from laughter when she said that! I really hope she didn't say that in front of a courtroom!