View Single Post

Old 11-17-2019, 12:13 AM

Liked 9,400 Times in 4,213 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavySCPO View Post
Thanks Froggie! We’ve talked (on here) before and I value your opinion as well as many others. This K32 is far from perfect, as for my experience, I can count on one finger how many I’ve seen in person, and that includes this one :-). When I first saw it next to my others the brighter blue stood out, which I thought was odd, but I later learned that the 1955’s (and I’m sure others) were finished brighter than the matte finishes on my K22 & K38. They are in much better shape also. The bluing on the K32 is not in the best of condition.

I’ve added a few more pictures, and would sincerely appreciate your opinion on its condition, and of course the opinion of any others who would care to comment. I know only what I’ve read on the forum and in the 4th Standard Catalog, so all opinions are welcome.

Thank you all in advance!
There's too much variance in looking at pictures to do more than a very rough guess at condition, but from what I see, it looks pretty spectacular. I'd give it at least 95%+, probably more like 98%. With that model, anything more than what I'm seeing would just about have to be NIB to be noticeably better. I will say without fear of contradiction, I would be proud to own it.

Regards,
Froggie
The Following 4 Users Like Post: