Thread: Gun Show Find
View Single Post

Old 12-10-2019, 02:40 PM

Liked 7,084 Times in 3,003 Posts
Default Gun Show Find

Well I did the little gun show in Cody Wy last weekend and I thought I was gonna actually make it through a gun show without buying a gun. Weird I know but I am trying to thin the herd a bit. And to be honest I didn't buy it outright. Traded an older somewhat used Model 36 on it..I had a fellow bring me an older Model 27 no dash with an 8 3/8 inch bbl. Not a real fan of long bbl'd guns and this is the 2nd I have seen lately. He wanted the 36 for a carry gun and I traded him the slightly sad 36 and 5 sets of RCBS dies for the 27. Wrong -2 stocks with a set of Pachmayrs and the gun is really just a shooter in my opinion but nice and tight. Serial is S19032X and is a 4 screw . So I hope this post is in the right sub-forum area. Can anyone tell me when it may have been made/shipped? The only feature I do not like about this revolver is the front sight is a patridge. Yeah it is a little holster worn etc but looks like it might be a fun gun to shoot. This is my 5th 27 . Have the 3 1/2 (2)5s 6 and now the 8 3/8...Gotta look for a 4 inch one now. Scored a bunch(1350 rounds) of 38 and 357 jacketed ammo for a really great price this weekend too so we will see how it shoots
The Following 5 Users Like Post: